- The kinds of personal information we collect from users of the Site and how that information is collected;
- How we use your personal information;
- The circumstances under which we disclose personal information to third parties; and
- The mechanisms we have implemented to protect your personal information.
What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it?
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any Web site within the AGHG Network, our Web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate, and to investigate misuse of the AGHG Network, its users, or to cooperate with law enforcement. We do not collect and evaluate this information for specific individuals.
What are cookies?
What information do you collect?
- General Visitors: We collect information for internal marketing purposes about pages that visitors browse. This information does not contain e-mail address.
- Customers: We collect personally identifiable information necessary for registration and billing from customers who purchase our products and services online. If you are purchasing something from AGHG, you will be asked for certain types of personally-identifiable information (your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date, bank information in connection with automatic deposits/debits). This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. This information may also be used by us to notify you of related products and services.
What other information do you request?
We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new AGHG products and services. If you choose to supply your postal address, you may receive mailings from other third party companies.
Who do we share our information with?
- Companies That Help Deliver AGHG Products or Services: Sometimes we hire companies to help us deliver products or services (including processing your transaction, confirming and delivering your order, credit card authorization and fraud prevention). In those instances, we need to share your information with these companies. All of these companies are under contractual obligation to use your information for only for delivery of the product or service.
- Companies Offering Promotions, Products, or Services: On occasion, AGHG may share your information with other unrelated outside third parties selected by us, so that these third parties can directly market their products or services via e-mail, telephone and/or postal mail.
- Information Sharing Between AGHG approved 3rd Parties: AGHG reserves the right to share your personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your email, postal address, phone number and purchase history, with our 3rd parties in order to conduct promotions, offer special premiums, and share databases and equipment. We reserve the right to share your information with other companies that become approved 3rd parties.
- Content Partners: On some of our sites, we provide content that is created by a third-party partner Web site. In some instances the third-party sites will collect information in order to facilitate the transaction or to make the use of their content more productive and efficient. In these circumstances the information collected is shared between AGHG and our third-party sponsors. These third parties will receive your information because you will be visiting their Web sites or using their links and, in doing so, you may provide information directly to them. You therefore should refer to their privacy policies to understand how they handle your information and what kinds of choices you have.
Mandatory Disclosures Required By Law
AGHG will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AGHG,
2) Protect and defend the rights or property of the AGHG Network of sites and related properties, or visitors to the AGHG Network of sites and related properties,
4) Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Your Control Over Your Personal Information
If AGHG ever sends you an electronic communication, any such communication will contain a clearly worded “Opt-Out” or “Unsubscribe” link allowing you to withdraw your permission for future mailings. Please allow five to seven days for processing. Permission changes will however not affect any information which you provided to us and which we previously shared with third parties and/or Content Partners.
AGHG is committed to doing its best to maintain the security of information collected on our site. While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. When you place orders for purchased products or access your payment information, we use industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect the storage and transfer of your data from unauthorized parties. Encryption is a process by which a message or information is scrambled while it is in transit to our website SSL codes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information. In addition to our online security efforts, we take steps to protect your personal data offline, as well. All sensitive information and/or systems that house that information (i.e., computers or filing cabinet) have physically restricted access in our offices. Employees are granted access on a need-to-know basis pursuant to specific job function requirements (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative). Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices through periodic training sessions in an effort to keep security awareness levels high.
Information About Children
We are committed to protecting the privacy and rights of children online. We believe that children should be able to use the Internet in a safe, productive, and efficient manner and should be afforded the highest protection available with respect to their personal information. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) took effect on April 21, 2000 and imposes certain requirements on Web sites directed toward children under 13 that collect information on those children, or on Web sites that know they are collecting information on children under the age of 13. It currently is AGHG’s policy not to collect personal information on any person under 13. While we do no specifically seek to obtain information from children, there are areas of our website that children may visit. To learn more about COPPA, consult the Federal Trade Commission’s COPPA Web Site www.ftc.gov or you may call 202/FTC-HELP.
Corrections to Your Information, Questions, Comments or to Contact Us
To contact us, please call Customer Service at 1-855-400-3879 or write to us at: email@example.com
By using this web site, you consent to this Agreement and to the collection and use of information by AGHG as specified above.