We encompassed every step of a deep hydrating skin ritual in the Luxury Aloe Vitality Hydrating set, featuring all of our hydrating products from our Vitality Hydrating line, each featuring organic Aloe Vera as the first ingredient and enriched with deep hydrating botanicals to moisturize your skin naturally. In addition to containing Organic Aloe Vera, this Signature Fresh Aloe Skin Care set features Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Tamarind Seed Polysaccharide, and Cetearyl to provide all of the essentials required to help soothe even the most dehydrated skin. Set includes:
Aloe Vitality Hydrating Cleanser
Aloe Vitality Hydrating Skin Toner
Aloe Vitality Hydrating Essence
Aloe Vitality Hydrating Facial Lotion
Aloe Vitality Hydrating Cream
Aloe Vitality Hydrating Mask
Pure Aloe Vera Gel 300g
1. Cleanser: Always start with clean skin, removing any oils or environmental debris that may have accumulated. Squeeze a nickel size amount onto wet hands and work into a lather. Massage onto dampened face and neck areas. Concentrate on any areas of excessive dryness, roughness, or impurities. Rinse with warm water. Use twice daily, morning and night.
2. Toner: Toners help to shrink pores and restore your skin’s pH balance. After cleansing, apply 5-6 drops to a fresh cotton pad. Smooth over entire face and neck region, concentrating on areas of excessive dryness and impurities. Do not rinse off. Use twice daily, morning and night. Allow your toner to dry before moving on to Step 3.
3. Serum: Serums have more concentrated ingredients aimed at whatever your skin concern may be. After cleansing and toning, apply over face and neck. Gently massage or pat until absorbed.
4. Facial Lotion: The cornerstone of every skin ritual, facial lotions are a lighter option to revitalize dehydrated and dull skin and restore its youthful appearance. Working against gravity’s force, always use upward, gentle strokes when applying your moisturizer. Gently massage until absorbed. Use twice daily, morning and night or alternatively for extra hydration, when the weather turns dry and cold, or just before bed, move onto the next step.
5. Cream: The cornerstone of every skin ritual, creams revitalize dry and dull skin and restore its youthful appearance. Working against gravity’s force, always use upward, gentle strokes when applying your moisturizer. Gently massage until absorbed. Use twice daily, morning and night or throughout the day for extra hydration.
6. Facial Masks: Masks should be considered a normal part of your skin care routine and are a focal part of our skin care series in our stores in Asia. Masks aren't just a once a month item, but rather a part of your weekly or even daily routine when you are looking for the kind of deep rejuvenation you can only get through a sheet mask. Spread the mask on your cleansed face, then peel off the blue layer and lightly press the mask into your skin. Relax while natural botanical nutrients absorb into the skin. Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes. For normal skin, there is no need to rinse after removing the mask. For sensitive skin, it is recommended to rinse with warm water after use. Follow with recommended ALODERMA Moisturizer and Eye Cream.