Work From Home Skin Care Routine
Exposing your skin to pollution and the sun can be the first steps to damage. Having dull skin and pores that are clogged can be a nightmare. With pollution or sun damage can cause your skin to become irritated, dehydrated and make it difficult for your skin to breathe. Also, if you have a recurring skin condition like rosacea, redness, or eczema, these can make it worse. That's why it's essential to have a work-from-home skincare routine.
It doesn’t just stop there. You can have skin issues from other sources at home as well. So, you want products in your skincare routine that will help with all the sources of causing damage to your skin.
How Working from Home is Good for Skin
When you go to work outside of the home, you are exposed to pollutants. Long-term exposure to pollutants can have a cumulative effect on your skin. This shows up as premature aging with fine lines, blotchiness, wrinkles, and aggravated acne. Plus, the formation of dark spots on the skin can come from pollution resulting from power plant emissions or car exhaust.
The sun's UV rays will trigger the production of free radicals in your skin. This can cause a breakdown of elastin and collagen in the skin, which causes lines and wrinkles. Plus, UV rays can cause damage to DNA and causes melanin production, which can lead to skin discoloration.
Aloe Vitality Hydrating Cleanser and Aloe Brightening Skin Cream from ALODERMA are perfect for cleansing and brightening your skin. The combination of both products will help treat the damage from both pollution and the sun. They are a definite go-to for your home skincare routine.
How Working from Home Can Harm Skin
But when working from home can also have its drawbacks when it comes to your skin. Your phone and computer's blue light from the screen can harm your skin too. Studies have shown that visible light increased the amount of free radical formations on your skin.
This free radical generating light is even included in the flash on smartphones. So, you might want to watch how many selfies you take. Aloe Firming & Rejuvenating Serum and Aloe Soothing & Moisturizing Cleanser from ALODERMA can improve and refresh your skin after a long day after the computer or from taking all those calls from the office.
These products are for all different skin types, and all products contain Aloe Vera juice, no water, or aloe powder concentrates. In addition, these products have no SD alcohol, no parabens, no mineral oil, no GMO or hormones. They are also vegan and cruelty-free.
How to Protect Your Skin
Protecting your skin should be a must in your daily skincare routine. A skincare regimen needs to be followed to create layers of protection. When you do this, it prevents any harmful chemicals from penetrating deep into your skin.
ALODERMA has many products which are strictly made for skincare. In addition, there are skincare product sets such as Ultimate Aloe Brightening Set or Aloe Hydrating Basics Set. These sets have everything you need for beautiful skin in one convenient package.
What Routine Can Be Followed for Skin Care
There is an essential routine to follow for skincare for any type of skin:
- First, cleanse: You want a gentle but thorough cleanser to remove your makeup at night and all the day's grime. Aloe Soothing & Moisturizing Cleanser can be used on all skin types for gentle cleansing.
- Toner: You can use a toner in the morning and at night. Aloe Rejuvenating Skin Toner locks in moisture and while leaving your skin nourished.
- Serums and treatments: Aloe Brightening Serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and improves uneven skin tone. Aloe Vitality Hydrating Essence will form a protective barrier on your skin while it locks in moisture.
- Eye cream: Aloe Brightening Eye Cream reduces dark circles under your eyes while smoothing fine lines and restoring radiance.
- Moisturize: When you moisturize at night, it makes a barrier that seals in hydration and active ingredients. Aloe Brightening Skin Cream does all that, plus refines skin texture and evens skin tone.
It's essential to have a working from home skin routine even if you aren’t leaving the house. Using ALODERMA skin products will help you keep glowing healthy skin.